- It is allowed to film or take pictures in the exhibition. You cannot, however, film or take photos in the room of remembrance, or of the films in the exhibition.
- It is not allowed to position the camera towards the exit of the room of remembrance, so that it may be uncomfortable for those visiting.
- In general, press should not use/show/publish recordings of visitors without an agreement made in advance.
- If journalists wish to interview someone in the Centre, this must be clarified outside of the Centre and in advance.
- Press may not activly approach visitors and others inside the Centre.